≡ Menu ≡ Categories Menu

You are here: Home » Insurance » Licensing » California


New York

Anyone who becomes a licensed insurance agent or broker in the state of New York must take the required number of continuing education credits in order to renew the insurance license. In the old days the only way to satisfy New York’s insurance continuing education requirement was to physically sit in a classroom, listen to [...]


The state of California requires insurance brokers/agents to become licensed in order to buy/sell insurance on behalf of an insurance company or an insured. Below is a listing of the types of insurance licenses offered by the California Department of Insurance: Accident and Health Agent Fire and Casualty Broker Fire and Casualty Agent Life-Only Agent [...]