≡ Menu ≡ Categories Menu

You are here: Home » Taxes » Tax Forms » Form 2848

Form 2848

Power of Attorney

If you wish to dispute an IRS ruling or a tax liability, but prefer to appoint someone who is better able to champion your cause, you need to complete and file Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative. With this form you can name an individual or corporation to represent you in your [...]